• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

carhartt.

February 5, 2014













Shirt: Old Navy // Coat: Old Navy // Jeans: New York & Company // Hat: eBay

My husband leaves for Russia tomorrow morning. (WHAT) I never thought this day would come! Well, I knew it would, it just didn't feel real until now. Tears will be shed tomorrow, that's for sure. I'm really excited for him, I know he's going to be a great teacher. I just wish I was going with him!

If any of you are in Utah or Salt Lake county, let's hang out. Seriously. I'm going to be so bored and lonely! I need to keep myself as busy as possible to make these months go by faster.

Linked up with Simply Just Lovely.



post signature

4 comments:

  1. i wish i lived in utah, because my husband is gone as well and we could just have ladies nights all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalee!! I was going to text you because I was thinking about you all day. Let's play again soon! Let me know if you ever need anything. Your husband is doing such an awesome thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket <3 Such a nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry your husband will be away from you! That would be so hard for me! Love those shoes :) Consider me your newest follower on BL :)

    -Stef itsstefwithanf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!