• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

pool hair.

July 27, 2015









Swim Top: Target // Bottoms: Urban Outfitters // Kimono: Target

I present to you my nappy, pool hair. Haha. I seriously love that my parents' house has a pool. Abigail and I have been swimming a ton this Summer.. I know it's near impossible to tell, but I've also been getting tan. And when I say tan, I mean in comparison to the rest of my life.. I've always been so pale! I luckily haven't had any sunburn though. Maybe someday I can be as tan as Jody. ;)

Have a wonderful week!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I could never pull of your hair, but adore it on you...your suit is so cute as well!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...your hair looks INCREDIBLE. The color, and just the hair..when I get out of the pool my hair looks like a total rats nest.

    Also, your bathing suit is beyond adorable, love that you mixed a top and bottom from a different store!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day! Yuur suit is too cute too boot!
    xoxo, Lindsey Dish
    thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute swimsuit!! I love the eyelet top and peach and navy together is giving me all the heart eye emojis. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky your parents have a pool!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!