• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

jord watches.

August 28, 2015













Watch: c/o JORD Wood Watches // Hat: Forever 21 // Dress: TJ Maxx

I asked my best friend to model this beautiful watch because of all of her Alex & Ani bracelets. They work so well with the watch! I thought they accented it perfectly..

I have received countless of compliments because of this watch. I mean it! From grocery shopping to buying new furniture at IKEA. (Which I do a lot of) It's definitely a conversation piece. It's crafted so beautifully! I've also never had an automatic watch, and I'm in love with it.

Be sure and check out JORD Watches! This watch is another favorite of mine.

Watches Made From 100% Natural Wood by JORD

post signature

3 comments:

  1. She has some AWESOME Alex and Ani stacks.. so jealous hehe. I love JORD watches.. love the one you picked out (:

    -
    Cec
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. that watch is really cool . I like it a lot!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrist accessory is one of those components of an attire by which some people choose to define your status. HALA WATCH really one of the best brands among all as it knows about choices of today's men. We aim to make those products which are desirable by all men. http://www.infashions.net/best-watches-under-200-for-men/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!