• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

mama bird.

August 31, 2015













Shirt: The Bee & The Fox // Skirt: Old Navy // Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Abigail Dress: Target // Bow: Mint & Arrows // Shoes: Old Navy

Here's a quick post of Abigail and I from earlier today! Her little teeth crack me up. Especially her fangs! She looks like a vampire. Haha. She's going to be 2 in a couple months, I can't believe it! This year has gone by too fast..

Also, I'll be saying goodbye to my purple hair and I'm super sad about it.. I wish I could keep it like this longer! This is actually the longest I've kept my hair a color other than brown.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie:)

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she should be a little vampire for halloween! Or a bat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this child of youre is the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your looks and oh my goodness look at that full set of teeth on Abigail!

    -
    Cec
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!