• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

zion national park.

August 24, 2015















































Fitness Clothes: c/o Aeropostale // Keens: Cabelas // Teva Sandals: Urban Outfitters

Zion was an absolute blast. I didn't want to leave! It is undoubtedly beautiful. The hikes were hard, but so worth it! I'm so proud of myself for finishing Angel's Landing. They weren't kidding when they say strenuous! Then we only hiked a little bit of The Narrows.. It was so much fun. I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful state. I can't wait to explore Utah even more!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. that place is really beautiful , I would love to go there someday. Thanks for sharing your awesome pictures
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!