• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

atlanta.

September 12, 2016



Romper: Forever 21 // Shoes: Forever 21

We just got back from Atlanta, GA last night! We were there for a business conference. It was a short trip, but super fun.

It was my first time in Atlanta, so we tried to pack as much as we could in the few short days. We went to The World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium, Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, and of course Waffle House.

The World of Coca-Cola was pretty fun. Coke is my favorite drink, so it was really cool to see how it all started.

Aquariums are my favorites places, ever. Whenever I travel, I make sure to go to the nearest aquarium.. The Georgia Aquarium is voted #1 in the US and honestly, I didn't agree with the rating. Monterey Bay Aquarium is by far the best I've been to.. Don't get me wrong, the aquarium was enjoyable. But not as "wow-worthy" as Monterey.. I will say though, the Dolphin Celebration legit made me cry. Dolphins are such smart and beautiful creatures. That show alone made it worth it.

Visiting the MLK Jr. site was very eye-opening. It was so heart-breaking to see what Martin had to do to pave the way for the Civil Rights Movement. I only remember bits and pieces of it from learning about it in high school. So it was great to learn more, even though I can never understand fully what they went through. Especially with the Salem to Montgomery marches.

There was a Waffle House right next to our hotel, so we went several times. Haha. I seriously love that place. Utah needs to get one, stat.

I would have taken more pictures, but I forgot to bring my camera charger. Such a bummer.. I posted more pictures on my Instagram.

I also learned that downtown Atlanta has a ton of fun walls like this one pictured.

Happy Monday everyone!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. All of your snaps about the waffle house made me crave it! I think I've only gone twice in my life? I'll make sure to drop in the next time I'm traveling.

    I know how you feel about the whole camera situation. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wall and you were made for each other!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!