• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

yellow hair.

December 6, 2016



I've changed my hair, yet again. I got bored of the black and wanted to try something completely new. I've always resorted to purple when wanting to dye my hair fun colors, but this time I was interested in trying yellow and decided to take the plunge.

This yellow hair has definitely been an adjustment. It's been a lot of fun! And a challenge when it comes to finding something to wear. (I feel like I can only wear neutrals?) When people see me, they always, and I mean always, do a double take. I've received a lot of, "Are you wearing a wig?" "WOW. That's uhm, that's fun!" Haha. I actually like it, quite a bit. I don't think it'll last for a long time. I'll probably go back to purple eventually. But for now, I'm going to rock it.

Also, if anyone is wondering, I'm wearing Babe Hair's clip-in extensions in #60, I bleached my hair to match them, and I dyed with Manic Panic's Sunshine.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!