• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

sunday update - week 1.

July 8, 2012



So I decided I'm going to do a Sunday Update post every week.. Just to blog about what's been going on, and what's coming up!

• We just got home from visiting with my immediate family. We were celebrating my 2nd brother, John's, birthday. He's turning 23 on the 17th, but this is the weekend that work best for the whole family.. We celebrating with cake and some gifts. He got his favorite cake, Tres Leches. It was delicious! He got some gifts, mainly to do with Batman and Xbox. Hahah. We all definitely had a good time.

• This weekend, my husband and I celebrated our 6 month mark for being married. I know a lot of people don't usually celebrate 6 months, but we felt it was something worth celebrating! I bought him some new shoes that he's been needing, then we went out for dinner at Roll Up Crepes.. It's a super small crepe cafe-ish. It had really good pricing and was SO delicious! And I just loved the small local feel of it, instead of a busy restaurant feel. It was great, we're going to have to become frequent diners!

• I'm really, really excited for this week! I'm traveling with my parents to Ohio! Ohio seems completely random, but my parents are doing a 50 state challenge. And Ohio will be their 49th! They decided to invite me to come along because my dad wants to go to an amusement park. My mom hates rollercoasters! I definitely didn't mind! We'll be leaving on the 11th and coming back on the 15th.. It'll be a ton of fun. But, the only downfall, is my husband can't go with me. I absolutely hate leaving him to go on trips.. I don't know, I guess I end up missing him a ton! He couldn't get work off because he just started his new job.. Sadness.

Well, I guess that's most of what's going on.. What's interesting at least. Hope your weekend was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!