• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

black panther.

July 17, 2013





Shirt: Forever 21 // Leggings: Forever 21 // Purse: Target // Sunglasses: Old Navy

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday.. I decided to keep it pretty simple and comfy today. Pregnancy update: I've been having pretty bad back pains lately. Anyone have a remedy for this? Or is it just what I have to live with while being pregnant? I figure that's going to be the case. *sigh* I'm just counting down the days until the weekend now! This Friday is a family BBQ and then on Saturday my husband and I and a few friends are going to a rodeo. I'm pretty excited.

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy and Walking in Memphis in High Heels.

post signature


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Ugh back pains are no fun. Try sleeping with a pillow between your knees. Or you can put a warm rice pack on your back to relax tense muscles, but I think they say while pregnant make sure it's not too hot and doesn't stay on too long...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try the rice pack, probably after we fix our swamp cooler or I'll just be too hot! Haha. And I'm definitely going to do the pillow. Thanks Alesha!

      Delete
  2. Hope you're feeling better. You look so adorable though!! That tee, pants, glasses and red lip is so so fun! Thank you so much for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two words: body pillow. I thought it sounded so uncomfortable until my sister-in-law got me one, and now I still sleep with it every night! It makes such a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband bought me a Snoogle and love that thing more than I ever thought I could love a pillow. Haha. It really does help!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!