• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

new shoes.

July 20, 2013





Shirt: New York & Company // Short: Joe's Jeans (cut into shorts) // Shoes: c/o Chicnova // Watch: Urban Outfitters

Hey guys! I was so excited to show you these shoes. I am in love! And not only are they so cute, they're actually really comfortable. I'm so happy Chicnova wanted to send me these. What do you guys think?

Go and check out their site here. They have so much cute stuff! Definitely one of my new favorite online shops.

Linked up with Plane Pretty.

post signature


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. You're such a cute mommy-to-be!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, and your shoes are cute!! I love the back zipper detail, how fun! And of course you are seriously too cute!!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are darling!! I'm SO glad I found your blog! We're around the same age and live in the same state! Totally following now :)
    I love this chic classic look. Those shorts are so perfect, I really need to find some to cut into shorts like this. Love the shoes too, they're so unique!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are darling! A perfect mix between a summer flat/ sandal!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need a pair of those. like really bad.

    p.s. i love your header!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!