• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

32 weeks + neutrals.

September 1, 2013





Shirt: New York & Company // Jeans: Forever 21 // Shoes: Kohl's // Watch: New York & Company

Yay for 3 day weekends, amiright?! Yesterday my husband and I went to a prenatal class. I loved it, it was so informative! I felt like I really didn't know much about pregnancy, especially birth. This class was exactly what I needed. Not going to lie though, the video they showed was pretty graphic! A little too graphic for me.. Haha.

My giveaway has officially ended! Congrats to Kaylee! You've won the pair of Darly Bird earrings! I'll be e-mailing you soon! Thanks so much to all who entered, you guys are the best.

Linked up with Style Elixir.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest outfit. Love the top! :)
    XO
    E
    abcdetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having so much fun perusing maternity outfits. This is really, really cute! I love the sweater and the platform sandals are fabulous (not to mention sturdy :) ) I've been struggling to dress my own growing bump, so I'm happy to have found you for inspiration.

    Found you via Style Sessions. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty, elegant sweater! And probably perfect for this not-quite fall weather!

    The Random Writings of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously loving this outfit. And you! I feel like we could probably be best friends. Those sunglasses are perfection! You are too cute!

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love looking at all the cute ways you style your bump.
    Are most of your outfits just over-sized or stretchy stuff, not necessarily maternity? Because I have the hardest time finding cute (reasonably priced) maternity clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooo cute! You know how to style your cute belly so well. Gah, I can't imagine what they tell you in a prenatal class. I'm guessing I'll find out someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just the cutest!!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!