• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

chelsea boots.

September 11, 2013






Shirt: Forever 21 // Jeggings: New York & Company // Boots: H&M

I've been wanting a pair of Chelsea boots for quite some time now, but the ones I've wanted were always out of my budget. I was so happy when I saw these at H&M, especially because I had enough money to get them! They look really similar to the J. Crew Chelsea boots that I think are so cute, so it was definitely a steal.

Also, I call this shirt my "T" shirt.. Get it? Hah. Oh man.

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy & Because Shanna Said So.

post signature



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! That top is so cute, been loving the cross trend.

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of camera do you use for your pictures? And do you like it? I'm in need of a new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute :D super casual and modern looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!