• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

details.

September 12, 2013









I'm pretty excited you guys! Last night I bought my very own DSLR camera! I bought a Nikon D3100 kit. It was a dream come true. I've been using my iPhone 5 to take my blog pictures, so I'm really excited for better pictures. Especially with the baby coming, which is the more pressing reason for the purchase, I want to be able to take quality pictures of her! I've just been messing around with the camera trying to figure out all of the settings. They're a lot more complicated than I was expecting! I'm planning on taking a class to help better understand how to use it. I'm really excited.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. these are lovely and your bump is adorable. can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    p.s. your blog is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I also take pictures with my iphone 5 and I hope to purchase a DSLR some day. Your iphone images are so clear and good. Do you mind if I email you to talk about some tips?
    Dee of Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and I love it! So cute. I'm glad I can follow along!

    thelolajames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I have the Nikon D3000 and I love it! Just an fyi if you ever go to buy more lens the D3100/3000 aren't compatible with the 50 mm lens :( (but the 30 mm works perfectly!) I had to find this out the hard way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures. I have a canon dslr but it's at least 6 years old, I would love to get a better lens. I can't wait to see all the great pictures you will take (especially with a baby coming!), now following via feedly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!