• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

stay warm with sammy dress.

December 18, 2013




1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Hey guys! Sorry for no outfit post! I'm currently on the recovery side of being sick. I went to Urgent Care yesterday with a temperature of 104.2°, definitely no fun! I no longer have a temperature, just a sore throat and feeling pretty weak. The doctor said I should be better by Friday! Thank goodness for not being sick on Christmas! (Hopefully)

Anyway, moving on.. Have you guys checked out Sammy Dress? I was browsing through their Sweater/Cardigans and saw so many that I wanted! They have such cute products! I've seen a lot of people buying aztec print cardigans lately, and they have so many to choose from. And I'm dying over this maxi cardigan! I've been on the hunt for one, and this one is perfect.. All of their products are super inexpensive! And almost all of them ship within 24 hours, which is always nice. I've ordered quite a few times from wholesale sites exactly like this, and have never been disappointed. So if you guys are looking for cute sweaters this Winter, definitely check them out!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Very cute picks! Love the horse sweater and that extra long cardigan looks cozy. Hope you feel better soon!

    Cheers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you used Sammy Dress? Do you know if it is good quality?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the polka dot sweater w/glitter peter pan color is SO cute! hope you feel better soon, definitely before christmas!!

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. These sweaters are cute, I like # 3 & 6
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four and six are my favorites - great picks!

    What a beautiful card, Merry Christmas!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!