• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

a little more about me.

January 14, 2014



I know I make a lot of weird faces in the video! Awkward, yes.. 

If you guys didn't know, I love singing. It's one of the first things that made my husband and I click. He was in a band, I loved playing shows, and on our first date we played music and sang together. It was meant to be! Haha. Then once we got married, we got busier and had more responsibilities.. Life happened. We stopped making time for music. I haven't picked up the guitar in quite some time (since before I was pregnant). I've really been wanting to start playing and writing again. I had some free time tonight and decided to try and cover one of my favorite songs. I haven't ever wanted to share my music on my blog, because I think it's more of a personal thing. But I decided to get out of my comfort zone a little and share!

I love this song a whole ton. Hear the original song here.


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that song too :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for sharing! I too wish I had more time for my own music. I spend so much time teaching it and so little time creating it these days! My down time seems to involve mostly changing diapers and tickling my baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound amazing, girl! Love your voice!
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I'm officially obsessed with you. I could listen to you sing all day!! That was beautiful! Why aren't you in a cute indie band getting famous? Lol. But...for real! And I'm now obsessed with this song too so thanks for that :)

    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me feel like I actually know you in real life! Keep singing, you have a beautiful voice

    I wish I played an instrument, then I might share my singing too!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an amazing voice, I absolutely loved this! You should totally keep on sharing your music here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!