• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

happy holidays.

December 28, 2016









Top: H&M // Skirt: Forever 21 (Plus Size) // Shoes: Forever 21

I wore this outfit to literally all of my Christmas parties. #aintcare

I had a hard time finding something to wear at first. Then I decided to try and go with something "retro" looking. I found this skirt and knew it was the one! I love the embroidered roses.

Abigail was sick this Christmas again. Poor girl. She had a fever and a cough that wouldn't quit. She was happy when opening gifts, but other than that she just laid around. Which meant lots of cuddles with mama!

Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

Also, if you follow me on Instagram. You know the yellow hair is no more! I'm back to full purp. <3


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!