• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

the perfect holiday gift.

December 13, 2016

















Hey guys! I've been so excited to share this post with you. I've worked with JORD Wood Watches a few times and they have never disappointed. I was stoked when I was told they were now offering wood engraving on their watches! I immediately knew I wanted to gift Cameron with an engraved watch.

I had "I will love you for all time" engraved on the watch. The cost of engraving is $35 (not bad, right?), and you can choose block or script engraving. I thought the script engraving was perfect. When I gifted him with the watch, he was seriously so excited. We both were in awe with how beautiful the watch was! Not only the watch, I was in love with the packaging. The beautiful wood box, even a drawer. The great craftsmanship definitely shows in every detail. The watch I got for Cameron was the Frankie watch in Dark Sandalwood & Smoke.

If any of you are wondering what to get your significant other, your mother, father, anyone, this is the perfect gift. It's a great way to customize a Christmas gift with something personal and from the heart. You and your loved ones will not be disappointed.

I also have some amazing news for you guys! JORD is giving away gift cards to my wonderful readers! All you have to do is enter your e-mail in the link below and you'll be instantly emailed a $25 gift code that they can use towards any watch. Super awesome!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!